Thursday, April 14, 2011

My little Man is 3!

It's been hard for me to wrap my head around the fact that 3 years ago Noah was a newborn. Everyday since has been a joy, not without it's trials, but truly a joy for me as I watch my little man grow and learn. I often find myself having to remind myself that he's only 3 and to chill out because he is so smart and bright and it's easy for me to think he is older. I'm so grateful for this little boy who I have the honor of calling my Son. He knows just how to push my buttons and just when to give me a big hug and tell me he loves me. I wouldn't change one thing about him. He continually keeps me on my toes and laughing. I look forward to the years to come and can't wait to see what he will do with his life and the adventures he will lead.


April 9, 2008 3:28 am


Having his favorite breakfast: waffles and milk.


Noah loves to bowl and wanted to go for his special day! He beat me the second game...yes, i'm a terrible bowler!


We had 14 of his little friends over for a fun play date party combo. It was a lot of fun. He is very social and loves having friends come to play.


Happy birthday Little Man. I love you so much. Thanks for being such a good boy. We are truly blessed to have you in our family.

2 comments:

A womb for rent said...

Oh I am so sad his little buddy Brennon couldn't make it. Looks like lots of fun! He has not changed a bit from his newborn pic!!!

Jessie said...

Holy crap, is he really 3? It seems like just yesterday he was the chubby cheeked little guy sitting on the church bench with us, chewing on his wooden spoon!